Saturday, January 5, 2013

The A(shley) List of KPOP 2012!


The A(shley) List of KPOP 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013!

So at the beginning of this going-to-be-awesome year 2013, I shall do a review on all my favorites KPOP throughout 2012! As all of you know that I enjoy KPOP very much, it had been very hard for me to decide which were my favorite few! 

Favorite Dance Group: 


Block B


“Nanlina” and “Nilili Mambo” will make you dance the moment you hear them! Super funky and easy to follow dance moves too~ I had the chance to watch their live performances during Kenanga Wholesale City Grand Opening and H-Artistry 2012. Trust me, it was more than AWESOME! I really do miss their performance even until now. And both songs super duper catchy, it will make you sing them all day long~ 

p/s: There might be no more Block B for year 2013! Due to the conflict they had with their company. I got a heart attack T__T So sad ohmygod. But please don't disband!!!! 
Teen Top



Perfect synchronization, beautiful choreography and handsome faces to stare at! Ever since Crazy, they keep on improving and proves themselves through To You and Be Ma Girl! Not to forget great fanservice too as they always upload their dance practice videos on their Youtube Channel. They are always in hyper mood and perform their very best to their “Angels” (TeenTop’s Fanclub). Watched them live during Hari Belia Negara and certainly did not regret even though I had to rush and run like a mad girl to Putrajaya! Daebak!

Favorite Outfit:


Volume Up - 4 Minute


All of the members are wearing items from the final D&G Spring/Summer 2012 collection (cr.Kfashionista). They look so elegant and sexy with their outfit while dancing to the song! For me all of them are really pretty! Hence I like their styles for this comeback~ 


Beautiful Night - Beast



Always like to see the idols in street style more than those formal attire. I feel more comfortable looking at them jumping and dancing around with those clothes. Beast members wore them so well in this video. They look relax and chill yet at the same time they still look really stylish! 

Best Hair:


Baro - B1A4

Please who will disagree with me?! Look at his perfect face with the bubblegum hair! 

Favorite RingTone: 


Beautiful Night - Beast 

It had been my ringtone for months! I always got a shocked by it cause the intro is damn loud =___=” But still love it! Really suitable to be used as ringtone. Ba mi ayeya~


Favorite MV:


Please Don’t - K.Will

At the first 3 minutes, I thought its going to be a typical triangle love story. But as it come closer to the end, I realized its certainly NOT what I thought! I was so sad for the hero at first, but after the “twist”, i wanna laugh out loud. The first MV that gave me such “great” surprise! And I love the song too! K.Will got the voice of an angel :) Super soothing to hear! Please watch this MV and tell me what ya think!
Favorite OST:

You’re The Only One - Kim SooHyun

The not only good-looking actor, but also good-looking singer! He can has his own solo album very soon I bet! This is the OST for drama The Moon That Embraces The Sun. He himself was the main hero of the drama! Everyone tell me its a great drama but I only watched 3 episodes. Why? Because I cant stand the chi-kek-ness. Too dramatic and extreme. I got weak heart /.\ 

Favorite Song: 



Electric Shock - F(x)


Nanananananana~ Electric~ Ever since I heard this song, it got stuck in my brain. FOREVER. Super catchy and loud and fun to sing along! It had always been my wake up song. Whenever I’m sleepy while doing my assignments, I will blast this song real loud and sing along with it. Then I will feel more energetic and motivated. Never got bored yet with this song! 



Insane - BtoB 


A sad and mellow song. I can sing almost the whole song even though I don't understand Hangul! Really really beautiful song!! MUST LISTEN!

Favorite Performance:


BtoB and B.A.P Dance Battle on Music Bank 

Best rookies dance battle I had ever watched! Super epic and coolness overload! The opening by Ilhoon and Bang Yong Guk (rappers of BtoB and B.A.P) made me go :O Really amazed by both groups dance skills! Two really talented rookies! Mad love. Cant stop repeating it! 

Favorite Concert/Showcase:


BigBang Alive Tour Malaysia 2012 

What can I say more? One of the most awesome concert I had attended. Big Bang really makes all the fans go crazy for them. Flawless live performances by them, the dancers as well as the band! All of the VIPs (BigBang’s Fanclub) went crazy in the 3 hours concert. Totally worth every cents spend. 


ZE:A Showcase Live in Malaysia

Waited for more than 1 year and at last I got to meet them in person. All of them were super polite and humble. Really great fanservices and spectacular performances. Only they can make me cry during a concert. Looking forward to have them in Malaysia again :’) 

Favorite Solo: 


G-Dragon

The leader of BigBang, the leader of style and the leader of swag. That XX, One Of A Kind and Crayon totally are the hits on the music charts.You can hear them everywhere on the malls and streets and radios and TV programs. That XX was a soft and sad ballad while One Of A Kind and Crayon totally show off GD’s swagness and skills in all way! Moreover, he produced all the songs, HIMSELF! Really daebak. 


Ailee

When she debuted with Heaven, she caught my attention with her beautiful yet powerful vocal. Her live performances I had watched, really makes me applaud loud for her. She comeback with I’ll Show You which again top the charts :D She always manage to give me goosebumps when I hear her sing idk why! Really talented singer :)

Favorite Rapper: 

The only category which I cannot decide!! I really adore all the rappers from many groups because for me they are all mad talented and cool like that! So here is my list of some of my real fav!


Simon D 
LJoe - TeenTop

Ilhoon - BtoB

TaeHeon - ZE:A

T.O.P - BigBang

P.O - Block B

Eli - Ukiss

Baro - B1A4

  Jia - Miss A
Hyuna - 4 Minute

Baby J - Jewelry 


Amber - F(x) 

Favorite Rookie: 



Age Of Angel (AOA) 


Age of Angels, a new girl group from FnC Entertainment. I like them because they are separated into both dance group and band. All of them can sing/rap and dance real well! And best of all, some of them play instruments just like their senior FT Island and CN Blue! Admire girls that can play instruments well :D They look really cool on stage! 


BtoB


I’m really lazy to know anymore rookie at first because too much of them debuted at the same time. So many names to remember! I first heard their debut song Insane while I was scanning through the “Suggestions” list on my Youtube channel. I immediately got addicted to it. Its a really beautiful ballad! And then they follow up with Irresistible Lips and Father. Ever since then, I always follow their news and put more interest in them (but still dont remember the members). Their latest comeback Wow, really makes me WOW. Super awesome catchy dance song. I start to know them more through their MTV Diary and slowly remember all the names! Now I can even spell out their names in reverse. Hahaha. Got the chance to see them during Asia Super Showcase 2 weeks back thanks to Manager Darren and his friend Amy who gave me free ticket. Was really hyper and excited while watching them for the first time live!! They are now in my favorite groups list! <3

Favorite Band:


FT Island

They certainly proves all the anti-kpoppers wrong when they start to attack KPOP by saying they lipsync. You really should check out the live performance if you still think so. When I went for their concert early this year, I was awestruck by their performance like really. That was the first time I watched a full band concert. All of the members play and handle the instruments mad well and HongKi’s voice!!!! All their songs also damn nice like “I Hope”, “I Will Confess”, “Love Love Love”, “Like Birds” and “Severely”!

Favorite Group: 


Miss A

"This is for... All the independent woman." They come back with Touch and I Don't Need A Man this year. I love their style of young, sexy and different from any other girls groups in KPop. JYP did a good job debuting them after Wonder Girls. They got their very own image and genre which is very original and "Miss-A-ish". This is why they are my favorite Girls group of year 2012! :D



Super Junior

Hmm.. Where to start? Hahaha. Super Junior is the main reason why I loveeeee KPop. I'm just like any other ELFs. I totally adore their musics and dances! They had debuted since year 2005! Sorry Sorry is like the legend of all KPop. Although they are no longer 13 members, but the remaining members still work really hard and give the fans only the best :) They really do love ELFs. They respect and cherish every single fans they had. Oh! Not to forget the 2 members of Super Junior M, Henry and Zhoumi too! They will always be the KING of Hallyu Wave no matter what <3 

Favorite Album: 


Spectacular ZE:A

I don't usually listen to all the songs of any album. Well, except this! They are my favorite group after Super Junior. I can really guarantee that every single song of this album, is amazingly GOOD! Some KPop groups tend to only have nice title song and then they totally neglected other songs in their album, but I can tell you, Spectacular is such a great album! My favorite songs in the album will be Aftermath, Someday, S.A.D, Body To Body and Daily Daily! Even my #togetheralone friend, YT who don't know ZE:A, when she listen to this album, she gave really great comments on all their songs! 

Last but not least...

Underrated Group:


Jewelry

Idk is it like a curse for all StarEmpire groups damn flop in popularity. They are one awesome girls group but very very little people pay attention to them /.\ So sad can cry. They got the style and they can sing!! Their songs also damn nice but I don't understand why they got so little fans T__T Please do check out their songs like "Look At Me", "Back It Up", and "Pass".

Thats all for the A List of 2012!! I need to clear the air that all of this is only based on MY preference. Not you, he, she or they. So calm yourself if your bias was not listed!! I like so much more groups like U-Kiss, BigBang, CN Blue, JJ Project, BAP and count until tomorrow also can't finish, but these are the fews that are totally my fav for 2012! 

I foreseen another awesome year coming for KPop! I can't wait for more comebacks! 

**This post is certainly not for you, ANTI-KPOPPERS.** 

No comments:

Post a Comment