Thursday, April 11, 2013

Koh Lanta, Krabi - Part 2

Day 2 

...of Krabi was all about... SLACKING and EATING and SLACKING. 

We signed up for a 4 Island Tour on the 3rd day so we basically can't figured what to do on the 2nd day. We decided to slacks rest away! Woke up at 9-ish to EAT BREAKFAST! Am I the only one who loveeeee hotel's breakfast? I just can't resist them. I 'll force myself to wake up just that I'm in time to have them. Nomnom. 

Basic Breakfast and it's BIG.
As usual - toasts, pancakes, hams, BACONSS, potatoes, kokocrunch + milk and some fruits to fuel the beginning of a great day! 

It's just morning but we were already changing into bikinis to hit the beach :DD Brought along a good book with me this trip so I can sunbath while reading. We spend the whole morning - afternoon just enjoying the sea breeze while took a lot of some selcas. 

My faithful companions <3 
The girls :D
US in self portrait mode!
The our stomachs rumbled so we head out to town for lunch! Went to Lanta Seafood Restaurant. Recommended to all tourists! Cheap and really nice food! 

Yummmm I'm hungry now! Missing Thai food D:  


Came back and more sunbathing + swimming time! Cause I don't really swim so I sit by the pool while watching 3 of them swim (or basically Xuan and SF bullying Ian). A couple from London who were staying in Lanta brought their dogs to the pool so the husband actually let me play with their poodle! His name is CHEWY! Missing my LeLe back at Taiping dearly while playing with him. After they went back, I join the two girls in bullying as well LOL. We had our pillow talks not on the beach, but in the middle of the sea -___-" 

Decided to walk along the beach to find a good restaurant for dinner! Found one after 15 minutes of walk. We had no idea what was the name, but the foods were good too! Oh well, EVERYTHING WAS GOOD IN LANTA, so don't ya worry :P

My silly wifey. 

We was teaching Ian how to SMILE in a picture. LOL And there you go! 
Decided to go out to the town again to buy some street snacks! 

The Chicken Kebab Ian had 2 days straight. Guess it's really good LOL

Matching clothes? Coincidence. 

Street of Lanta Town.

All the yummeh street foods!!
Bought back a bottle of champagne and sparkling juice as well as some snacks. Had some alcohol while playing poker AGAIN (We played it for 3 nights straight as well) and off to bed! Need to wake up by 6.30am the next day because we going on TOUR!!

Day 3


Woke up by 7am and had breakfast before we off to the 4 Islands Tour. We only paid 750 baht per person as there were 4 of us (the original price was 850 baht per person) which includes pick up from hotel to pier, 4 Islands tour (duh!), and lunch! The taxi came picked us up at 8.10am. One of the family from US that stayed in the same resort came along as well. The ride from Twin Bay to the pier took us around 25 minutes.

I'm gonna skip all the boring parts. SO the journey from pier to our first island took us 45 minutes X_X Can sleep. I really did :P But thank god we got 3 super duper lovely kids on board with us! They were the children of the family that I mentioned earlier! All of them were eye candies! Especially a 3 years old boy name William! MISS HIM OHMAIGOD. I bet my 3 other mates miss him as well. He is a CUTIE PIE *3*

Here we go captain! 


Reach our first snorkeling point! KOH CHEUK!


Spot the Batmen

I don't know to swim, hence I don't know ho to snorkel as well X_X So embarrassing. But I paid to snorkel, so i just dare dare jump into the sea since I got my life jacket. Its not so bad, but struggling in the middle of the sea can be pretty pathetic T__T I seriously need to learn SWIMMING :(

Second spot was the Emerald Cave! What a pretty sight (despite the scary pitch black cave -__-)

A mini beach INSIDE a cave!



This is baby Christopher! William's brother!! SO CUTE RIGHT!

Xuan with Quincy! 
Stop by Koh Kradan for lunch! SUPER CRYSTAL CLEAR SEA WATER!


Ian : What you want? Xuan: What's that in your mouth? 

Had simple lunch and we head to the 4th Island, and the last, Koh Ngai! Our second snorkeling spot. This time at least I can snorkel by my own without the helps of my 3 mates already. Our tour guide even caught us sea urchins to see. Went back to the pier and 4 of us really fall asleep cause TOO TIRED!

Reach Twin Bay by 5pm and all of us went for MASSAGE! I chose the Traditional Thai Massage, Ian chose the Sun Burn Treatment (the only who got super terrible sun burn because he was too stubborn to use the sun block -_-) and the other 2 ladies got Aloe Vera Massage. Seriously enjoyed my 1 hour massaging experience. My masseur was damn good. He pull and stretch me until I can feel all my muscles relaxed! The other 3 mates said theirs were really good too! Can try again next time if you happen to stay at Twin Bay!

Since all of us left with a lot of Bahts, we decided to have a GOOD MEAL! Went to Lanta Seafood again and order 7 dishes. When the waitress came with our food, she said "Ha! Mati kau!" LOL they got a shocked with the amount of food we ordered.

This is just a portion. Stir fried squid, Fried Fish, Steam Lala, and Seafood Tomyum Pot. We also ordered BBQ prawns, Green Pork Curry, and a Papaya Salad.
ALL THIS ONLY CAUSE US 1500 Bhat! Super duper cheap and the seafoods were all damn fresh and delicious! Gosh.. I miss the foods so much :(

Went back to hotel after our super awesome last meal at Lanta. Poker again and I finished a quarter of the champagne all by myself and got high /.\ They faster ask me go sleep if not I'm going to laugh non-stop.

Day 4

Last day at Lanta T__T Ate our breakfast and off to airport.

Had sunny side up omnomnom.
 Took some pictures with Quincy before we go!


Ian looked like a pedo -_-
Took mini van and only cost 300 baht per person. The journey was faster compare to when we first came. We slept all the way as well and in a blink, we were at the airport already :(

Krabi >>>>>>> Malaysia
Im sure I'll see you again!
To sum it up, it was a great getaway with my friends. Totally enjoyed myself so much! I love the people of Lanta seriously. Our resort's staffs, all the tuk-tuk drivers we met, the tourists. EVERYONE. All of them were so freaking nice and humble and down-to-earth. They locals really love their town. Throughout the trip, we don't even dare to throw rubbish everywhere. I actually keep my rubbish in my pocket and throw them into my room's rubbish bin. 

Koh Lanta is a great island to go if you wanna have a calm and relax holiday. No rush, nothing. Just the sea, the beach, the sun and YOU! 

DO consider Koh Lanta if you are planning for a getaway as well! :) 

Thank you Xuan, Sook Fang and Ian for accompanying me to this Krabi Trip. Appreciate it! LOVE BANYAK BANYAK. 


No comments:

Post a Comment