Thursday, April 18, 2013

Two . Zero

Hello! *waves* Was looking at my blog stats and realized I got readers from Canada, US and UK! Hello to you guys! Thanks for reading! :DD

PS: You'll see a lot of Thank You here. Please bear with me.

Two Zero signifies that I'm finally 20 YEARS OLD. Not yet 21 but seeing a "2" in front of my age is... weird. Hahaha. I still write 19 sometimes when I'm filling up forms because I still can't get used to it. Sooner or later I have to accept that I'm no longer a teenager.

Still remember when I was a kid, I was so pampered and adored by my 2 elder sisters. Maybe its due to our age gap. They are 10 years and 8 years older than me. Hence I become the "manja" girl in the family. My 大姐 (elder sis) will help me tie my hair and we go to the school with the same bus, so she will buy me sweets and snacks while me 二姐 (2nd sis) will watch TV with me, I'll wait for her to finish school with my mum and sometimes we do fight + get scolded together by mum .__." My dad also pampered me a lot as my mum always said I'm the "gold child" of my dad. Because he worked at other state, so every time he come back to home, he will bring me to supermarket and buy me food.

Gosh how I miss those old days :( Now me and my elder sis is in KL, 2nd sis at Singapore, Mom and Taiping and Dad at Gua Musang. So we were all separated for each other. Very very seldom we can have family gathering, not even CNY sometimes because 2nd sis working schedule is not fix. But every year without fail I will received many many wishes from them on my Birthday! That is why i love my Birthday! I feel so loved and blessed whenever I read their messages for me :) I'm so grateful that my parents brought me to the world. I got a nice family and a bunch of great friends ! What can I ask more :3

When the clock strikes 12.00am, I received a lot of super touching sms/whatsapp from some the friends. I still reads them now once awhile. I really love reading them. They make me know that I'm certainly not #foreveralone. In a relationship with : FRIENDS and BFFs.

Then I'm off to bed and go to class as usual. Come back and fetch my mum to Imbi as she is going to Singaporeeee. Come back and look at my empty room because she is no longer there to nag and scold me X__X Then by the time I come back, open my FB and saw the picture collage my LADIES did for me :'D

Thank you very much LADIES <3
It's amazing how our friendship last from Form 1 to now :') I love them to bits! Last year they did the same thing for me as well. Although I can't celebrate with them for 2 years now, but they still make me feel like they are all here with me. Thank you again!

Get ready for dinner with the DRM bunch! They never tell me where they are bringing me! 

Did the Gwiyomi HAHAHA. Sorry I'm not cutesy type. 
Around 8pm, Yong Tin and Dexter come and fetch me to the destination. Through the conversation of them with the others, I guess they bringing me to Daorae Taipan. And I'm right! Hahaha. Thank you for choosing Korean Food! Cause I mad love it! Omnomnom! 

Group photo! Thanks for coming <3
While ordering, almost get into a fight with the waiter there LOL. He keep forcing us to order more more more but we don't need that much! But he insisted! In the end we ordered more than we suppose to!! But only that one particular waiter. Others are damn nice and friendly and excited. Hahaha. They got so much energy in them.

Housemate + Coursemate + Brother : DEXTER! <3

While I am waiting for food, my iPhone beeps and I see this notification on Twitter. It's from my best friend back in primary and high school, my tablemate for one year, Ain. I open it and realize she wrote me a blog for my birthday! I can't stop smiling and almost tear thanks to her blog. I'm like mad damn touch by her words. Thank you very much Ain. You are the most awesome Malay friend I ever had. I will never forget how much we cursed at each other, but can never stop talking to each other. Thank you for the blog from the deepest of my heart. (You can read it HERE hahahaha ) 

And the foods are here!! 

Seaweed soup! A tradition of Korean to drink on birthday :DD

Sam gyup sal, teokbokki, some-pork, and kimchi jeongal!
Omnomnom. It's so damn good! Seriously need to go back and have the sam gyup sal!!

Me and YouU :3 
Finish our meal and they ask for the cake from the waiter! GREEN TEA CAKE. Thank you Pei Yie and MunKeong for the wise choice!

Happy 20th Birthday Ashley ^^
They sing me the Korean version of Happy Birthday song and I make my wish! :) 
Picture from YouU <3 Thanks for the artsy shot!

Picture from famous blogger JAM :)
Have polaroids taken thanks to one of the waiter there! He is very good with my polaroid! Even request us to take this :
Kisses from everyone *3* 
 Hence, we give them 4 pieces of my green tea cake :D Thank you for the good service Daorae Taipan!

OOTD : Denim Jacket and Printed jeans from H&M, Leather Bag from Topshop. 
2nd round at Murni Taipan! Just sit and chit chat some funny yet scary issues. 

I love you~ DO you love me? :P 
Pressie! Leather legging from Topshop and Shades from Thailand! That card is from my togetheralone Chinggu YT! Thank you all! Kamsahamnida!!!! <3
Thank you again for the super yummy delicious meal and the presents! Thank you for all the wishes on FB and Twitter. Thank you for all the loves! Appreciate it very very much until it spilled all over! I love every single one of you. I tell ya this post will be spam with the word THANK YOU hahaha. 


Have a goodnight everyone xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment