Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Hello ! Annyeong ! Hola ! Ni Hao!

Hello! I guess the blogging waves are backkkk! Everyone started new blog again! SO SHALL I! My kpc (keh po ci) spirit very high. Plus I'm learning Photoshop as well this semester for my DIE/Digital Image Editing (not die kay?), so I play around with blog header and backdrop. COPYRIGHTED please!! :P

Well, if you know me, my old blog used to be http://plastic-cup-noodle.blogspot.com . This blog still "plastic" related. It somehow had become my symbol. New people I met always ask me "Why Miss Plastic Biter?" I can only look at them and say "I like to bite plastic." Proof? On my drinking straw, pencil, pen, ruler -_-

I got no idea why i choose "In The Plastic Cloud" as my header :X It just pop up in my brain out of the blue. If you want to know the OLD me, please go to my old blog. I hope I can be a better blogger despite all the assignments I had due to my busy course. Mass Comm is certainly, CERTAINLY not as easy and as free as you think. Like right now, I'm actually halfway through my DIE assignment 1 which is to create a magazine cover. Will post it up here when it's done! :3 THANK YOU TO SHIH WEI for helping me to take such nice photos! Forget to credit you in Instagram, so credit you here kay? :)

Its 3:06am and I'm still awake. Mum is behind me playing her iPad. She can play it whole day whole night then complain head pain and dizzy. Pfft. Goodnight and good day everyone x

1 comment: