Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Weekly Update Sept 23 - Oct 2

Gonna update you guys on what happen last week! Please bear with my low quality photos took using my iPod cause nowadays I'm too lazy to tag my G11 out /.\ Its too heavy. Please don't scream at me. I know its not as heavy as DSLR but my bag was often full with other stuff. iPod is wayyyy lighter than G11. Will try my best to take more better quality pictures soon~

23 September

Went to Times Square for Jung Il Woo (one of the actor in 49 Days, a Korean drama if you don't know. ITS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL DRAMA! Damn sad, but meaningful and nice to watch!) meet and greet. It was organize by Holika Holika (a cosmetic product from Korea, which I'm using now. Gonna talk about it next time). I SPEND SO MUCH ON THEM BUT WHY THEY NEVER GIVE ME THE PASS?!! .___. You need a pass to get photography session and autograph session. So me and my two #togetheralone friend Yong Tin and Hui Ling can only stand at the side and look at him from far T__T He look even better in real life! His smile can totally made everyone melt <3 From my photo below, you can see how far we are. 


Cant even see his face properly. BOOOO. It only lasted for 10 minutes -___- After that was all the autograph and photography sessions *jealous*. SO three of us rush to Pavilion for the KL Style Flashmob. Super impromptu of me and YT to join as well. Don't really know how to dance but just follow. LOL. No harm trying new stuff :3 Happy to met Elecoldxhot leader Chriz Ooi. He's very friendly and patiently took pictures with everyone who requested. 

Me and Chriz! 

Oppa KL Style. 
After that went to have lunch cause I remember that day I never ate for almost 30++ hours. After the flashmob I'm superb hungry and had Braised Chicken Rice at Pavilion's food court. Met up with wifey Xuan cause she was there too. Came all the way from Nilai for H&M. Awesome or not? I got one top from there only. It's the trending stuff here at KL and everyone was queueing just to get into a shop -___- OH! Not to forget had my fav mango dessert at Hui Lau Shan. They just open a Tong Pak Fu at SS15. I CAN HAVE DURIAN ICE EVERYDAY! X) But it's too expensive. Quite impossible to have it everyday. 

Mango + Coconut Milk + Glutinous Rice + Mango Sorbet

26 September 

Had an early birthday celebration for our Fa Ka Jeh Selina! :3 A simple dinner at The Social, Publika. It's nice to gather in such a big group and had dinner together. Heh. You can only hear our voices in the restaurant. We are damn loud and noisy sorry. Took a lot of photos (mostly selcas) :3 Enjoy the photo spam! But if you followed my Instagram, you most probably had seen it all .__. Sorry.

Stella, Iory and Me!
This is Munkeong promoting his Ham Sandwich -_-

Perry and Me! CUTE BOY!!

Jammie and Me

Iory aka Kimberly LOL. Don't you think so? She had such a nice voice too! <3 
HAPPY SWEET 19TH SELINA <3 

Baby YouU. See his innocent face -__-

HEH took a polaroid of Selina cutting her cake and gave it to her :3

The collection of selcas that day.

My coconut + pineapple smoothie!

Chicken Diane. Very rare to find chicken chop with cream sauce! Im a cream/milk person. Heh :)  
OOTD! Top from Topshop. Skirt from Sweetcupcakes (Online shop in FB) and Bag from Lapalette. DONT YOU LOVE MY DIP DYE HAIR? Cause I do ;)
27 September - 30 September

MWAHAHAA. The day I had been awaiting reach at LAST!! AT LASTTTT!! Went to Singapore for Big Bang Alive Tour 2012 Singapore! Survive my 5 hours bus trip because Transtar's bus were always so comfy and nice! Love their sits. Super spacious and got your personal entertainment system. A lot of movies to choose from! I willing to sit their bus more than budget airplane actually. Airplane got sooooo little space for you to move and the seats are terrible. Pfft. Btw, thank you Jam for fetching me all the way from Subang to KL and Danz & Pei Yie for accompanying him :3

SNACK IS A MUST! 
Dinner provided by Transtar. 

The next day, was the DAY! Woke up with super excited mood. BIG BIG thank you to Jenn for getting me the ticket! I just wear a plain tee and shorts to go but sis wear till so pretty ._. Feel so underdressed standing beside her. I was really excited and keep bugging her to go to the stadium earlier. Were listening to all Big Bang songs before we went!

The tickets!
 Reach the stadium around 6.45pm as the concert start at 7.00pm. When we reached, we can already see a HUGE crowds around the stadium. Found our entrance and I was certainly amaze by their indoor stadium. It's really quite well equipped and comfortable. We did not find any difficulties throughout the whole concert. Entrance and seatings can be found quite easily. At first we thought our seating will be very terrible, but I'm wrong! I totally enjoy the whole concert!

Outside the stadium.

Brought to you by Samsung!

When concert was going on! BIGBANG FTW!
I can only use two words to describe the whole concert. AWESOME and AWESOME. Bigbang prove that they don't only look good, but they had the talents! My favorite part of the whole concert will be when Seungri, Taeyang and TOP beatbox for GDragon to sing his songs from his latest single. Crayon and One Of A Kind sounds really different with their beatbox! Mad love it! You can check it out on Youtube. A lot of fan cam was uploaded! All of them can sing really well I swear. The only disappointment was that the concert duration was a bit too short :( Really wished it could be longer!!  Was really sad the moment I know it's going to end soon. Feel like crying also got, touching also got. A concert that will make me miss even until now! Jenn also miss it so much. She's at LA now and everyday spamming BigBang's songs .__.

After the concert, had McD as lunch+dinner+supper. Totally don't feel hungry went going to concert, but after concert, we can hear our stomach had a mini concert in there. LOVE MCWINGS FROM SG! So nice! WHY MALAYSIA DONT HAVE??? -___-

NOMNOMNOM.

Mini concert in the room with my sis. GD's Crayon and Official BB's Lightstick! 
Also had the chance to nom SG's famous tau huey! It's called Lao Ban Soya Beancurd. Can easily get it at Tampines MRT and no need go till Old Airport Road anymore! It's really nice and yummy. Best served chill! So smooth and can really taste the fragrant of soya bean. It's a bit like jelly also. VERY NICE! Totally recommended to anyone of you going to SG. Only $1.50 per bowl! I prefer the original one :3

Lao Ban Soya Beancurd
Fly back to KL on Sunday with my mum! She will be her for around 2 weeks :3 YAY got people help me do laundry! LOL. Everyday every night she will be busy playing her iPad. She now damn pro already lor. HAHA. But also because she got nothing else to do.
Tiger Airways
Got PR test 2 tomorrow .__. I'm so so so lazy to do my revision T_T Luckily test only begins at 2pm! Hope you enjoy my LOOOOOONG post! I got no idea since when i never wrote such long blog post already! Appreciate hor. BYEEE OFF TO STUDY (or sleep :/) x 

No comments:

Post a Comment