Sunday, October 14, 2012

To The Beautiful Me

Goodmorning :) 

People who knows me will know that I'm a KPOP freak. Like, if you give me a test about KPOP, I'm gonna ace it with like 99 marks. But today I'm gonna talk about K-Drama! "To The Beautiful You" is one of the latest Korean drama that brought quite a hype to KPOP fans because of the actors and actresses line up. We got SHINEE's Minho, F(X)'s Sulli, ZE:A's KwangHee, Lee HyunWoo, Kim Ji Won, Suh Joon Young, and Kang Ha Neul! 

The main cast :D 

All look so good right? :3 

Full cast. 
It's a drama based on the Japanese shoujo manga "Hanazakari no Kimitachi e" (花ざかりの君たちへ) by Hisaya Nakajo. I used to watch the Taiwan ver and Japanese ver but my favorite will be the Korean ver! The storyline is pretty cliche cause it had been used many time. But what really attracts me is how they add a lot of new elements in the Korean ver. It's really funny and got me chasing after it every week! They only released 2 episodes per week and it's damn torturing lor. It had ended (and I'm very sad and free now cause wasn't attracts to any drama yet) and those who haven't watch it, DO GO WATCH! It's a really nice drama. I'm not a drama person and I always watch drama halfway then give up already. The only few K-drama I finish was 49 Days, Angel's Temptation, Wife's Temptation, Full House and TO THE BEAUTIFUL YOU. 

And guess what?! Yesterday ; 14 October 2012. One TV (a Korean channel on Astro) had organized a Meet-And-Greet with Lee HyunWoo at Sungei Wang!

From left : JoonYoung, MinHo and HYUNWOO! 

He damn cute can in the drama!!

As a big fan of this drama, of course I'm so hyped with the news! I dragged my #togetherhungry friend, Yong Tin along (she haven't start watching it yet). The event start at 4pm, but thanks to the jam at KL + no parking, we only manage to reach around 3.15pm. AND THE PLACE IS FREAKING FULL. I can barely saw the stage as we stand really far and there are so many homosapiens T^T 

Im not lying T___T 

The stage, thanks to my Baby G-11's zoom. 

Level 1 : FULL.

Level 2 : FULL! 

LEVEL 3 : ALSO FULL! 
We was being squeezed and cramped by all the homosapiens around. "Pek chek" (annoyed) to the max. Waited for like 40 minutes while being bang here and there and in the end, I DONT EVEN SAW HIM! Thank you very much people in front with freaking large fan boards and never know how to take it down. She/he just keep on holding it in the air and totally blocked the view of people behind, like us. WAS SO PISSED and I don't care, I just curse there in front of everyone cause I'm very very annoyed. Hello, use your brain a bit can? I know you love him, we love him too *cough* but DONT FREAKING MAKE SUCH HUGE ASS FAN BOARDS PLEASE!! Only my camera manage to see his smile and not me T^T 

I love my camera's zoom.

Hahaha. What expression was that?

Cutest smile ever!! Love this pic the most

And I can't hear a single word from him as well -__-
All of the above was seen by my camera and not me. We totally give up after 5 minutes he came out. TOTALLY GIVE UP. I keep on cursing and ranting it to YT. Lol. But luckily I managed to capture a few nice photos of him <3 After we gave up, we climb up the stairs to level 1 and there, we manage to catch a glimpse of him! A GLIMPSE. Like in nanosecond like that. So sad :( I really wanted to see him like clearly. Again, I hope people who goes to fan meeting, concerts or showcases, PLEASE DO NOT FUCKING BRING YOUR HUGE FAN BOARDS CAN OR NOT? (Sorry for the language but now you know how angry am I ==") PLEASE I BEG YOU. 

And we went to have lunch + did a little shopping at Sungei Wang's rooftop. Found this shop name Gallery 80's (opposite WOW Karaoke)! They sell really nice clothes. All so cute <3 Can go check it out if you happen to go there. 

For the first time, I wake up at 8am when my class starts at 12pm. LOL. Cause I fall asleep yesterday around 12am. Feel so healthy to have breakfast. Hahaha. Off to college soon! 

Upcoming post : #ChurpOut2012 ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment