Thursday, October 4, 2012

Magazine Cover

AT LAST I'm done with it! It's for my D.I.E individual assignment and all of us have to come up with a magazine cover, WITH OUR OWN BIG FACE IN THE FRONT -__- I search through all my old photo albums but can't find an appropriate photo of myself. Instead, I found so many other people photos that can be used. I camera shy la okay. I always take pictures of others but not myself ;___;

So in the end, me and Yong Tin wore a tad bit prettier that day to college so that we can had a "photoshooting" using INTI's classroom. She helped me with some mascara while our professional photographer, Shih Wei helped us to take pictures. The outcome quite good so thank you very much YouU! <3

Here is the picture before I edit it to look like a magazine cover.

Got touch up a bit.
 Everyone was asking me; IS THAT YOU? Look very different meh?!! Just normally I smile a lot and here I don't smile only /.\ But the angle was damn nice and make me look damn thin thanks you Shih Wei! Haha. Mad happy when he catch the angle and snap it! He keep scolding me that I was too stiff and asked me don't smile/laugh. Now I know it's so hard to be a model. Really big applause to all the models out there! Your job is NOT EASY!

So here is the final magazine cover I edited:


NICE OR NOT?! It's my first time doing this so if you say not nice also I will humbly accept it T_T My favorite part will be the Sexy, Glam And Swag where you can see it's glowing and the name/logo of the magazine. Cause I want it to be simple, I named it A :D Initial for my name as well. Heh. You think this can sell or not? And ya la, I thick face put the exclusive interview with Ashley Ooi -_- Cause you can't be interviewing Taylor Swift or Katy Perry when they are not on your cover page right *cough*.

My tagline damn lame right "The magazine you need" I can't think of anything else already. I hate thinking tag lines! Always come up with stupid or boring tagline. Blagh.

Here is another *cough* exclusive *cough* photo of me for you. I got no idea whether it was a candid or what but I look awkward there. The only thing I like was my hair. HAHAHA.

Simply edit it LOL. IM SPARKLING! :P
Namoamitabha please let me get a higher mark for this assignment. Hope Miss M will like it! 8am class tomorrow. WHYYYYY?!!! Ahhh..... x

No comments:

Post a Comment