Saturday, October 20, 2012

My baby...

My baby..

G11 had fall sick and was sent to hospital T___T So sad...

This was went I just got her :(

Something went wrong with the lens as it won't on or off and the lens stuck there half open T__T Sent it for repair already and now I can't take pictures for my blog for 3 weeks. So sad.. Faster recover please... I miss you already.. So for now please bear with my iPod quality photos for future blog posts.. Or maybe I can blog about long time ago pictures from my baby G.. LOL.. I'll try my best!

SO! Instagram to ze RESCUEEE!

Had a date with Yong Tin (again. Please don't get bored with her name. We date ALOT.). It had been awhile since we visited Sunway Pyramid because we went to KL like almost every week after we know the way. Before I continue.. OOTD here. You are welcome :)

Studded collar shirt from SweetCupcakes Closet, knitted sweater from P&Co and neon skirt from H&M. 

Decided to go there because.. HOLIKA HOLIKA Beauty Buffet. 40% discount on all items (almost) from 3pm to 6pm! The only term was everything must fit in the basket. I just bought a few but YT bought quite a lot. Two of us was their so-called regular customers cause we bought damn a lot of product from them before this. Always love their product cause it's really helpful! Gonna do a review about it after I got back my camera *wipe tears*.

Then we had our lunch at Shihlin Taiwan Street Snacks. Both of us got the Happy Rice Box. Our first time trying (Damn suaku I know LOL) and it's really nice! CHEAP TOO! Only RM10.50 for the rice and comes with your choice of drink.

Rice with their famous fried chicken, tofu and century egg! Had V-Soy. 
Then we shop awhile and went for movie! Wanna watch Hotel Transylvania at first but no more seats, so we watched Ted instead! It's damn freaking funny as its not the common polite and cute teddy bear. Oh well. It's polite when still young, but grow up already turn into a "fucking" teddy bear. But of course still cute! Heh. Love how he keep cursing at almost anything and smoke weed. LOL. Pretty hilarious and I loveeeeeee Mila Kunis. WHO DONT RIGHT? She is so gorgeous. Check out the trailer below :D


The last day for me to chill. Gonna start the suffer starts from tomorrow! SHOOTING TOMORROW MY MY MUSIC VIDEO AT LAST. It's for my Television & Video Production assignment. All the best to Y3 Production + E. Heh. Have a great Sunday everyone x

No comments:

Post a Comment